from the Principal
Message from The Principal
What is the most important domain in child development? Health? Education? Entertainment? Exploration and problem-solving? Social skills?
Even though the aforementioned are equally crucial to child development, love is of utmost importance. Love is essential to a child’s development. Only with love can children grow healthily and blissfully.
Our kindergarten has always believed in Christ’s teachings of “love” to nurture seedlings. ‘Nurture children with love, so they may learn to love others.’ We aim to create a caring and loving learning environment to foster children’s balanced development in the domains of ethics, intellect, physique, social skills, aesthetics and spirit.
Every child is unique, having different gifts and abilities, not only distinctive but also full of potential. We respect each child’s unique character, adopting a loving, patient, and open-minded attitude towards our students, and accompany them to grow up.
1. We attach great importance to the learning experiences of children, providing sufficient time and space to investigate and thus unleash their potential.
2. Learning through play inspires a lifelong love of learning. The thinking process during play sparks children’s creativity and develops multiple intelligence.
3. We provide appropriate challenges from which children can learn. Irrespective of the results, winning or losing, children have to understand the ups and downs of life.
4. We nurture children with positive values and attitudes, knowing how to love, respect, appreciate the surroundings, and be grateful and treasure what they have.
5. We focus on children’s independence by allowing them to complete their tasks on their own and offer a helping hand to others.
6. Providing real-life, sensory, and interesting learning experiences helps children acquire critical thinking skills and enrich their knowledge.
7. Through religious studies, children’s souls can also be nourished as they learn of the love of Jesus Christ.
8. We value home-school cooperation. We recommend parents participate in various activities organised in school, with a view to enhancing parents’ understanding of children’s growth and learning needs.
It is our mission to let children grow up holistically in a positive environment with love. “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6). We hope that every child will have a delightful and wonderful childhood.